Topacz Investments SP. Z O.O, NIP 8961338394, located in Wrocław at ulica Księcia Witolda 1 (further referred to as the Hotel or the Controller) shall remain the Controller of your personal data. You can contact the Hotel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact form at https://www.zamektopacz.pl/rodo/ado or in writing to the Controller’s address.
The gathered personal data will only be processed in a lawful manner. The personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
Your personal data will be processed according to:a
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time.
The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing done under the consent prior to its withdrawal. The refusal to express consent or its withdrawal will prevent the processing of your personal data and thus the capacity to provide you with further services. The withdrawal of the consent will not entail the full removal of your data. Data which is required for the performance of legal obligations by the company will not be removed.
The retention period of gathered personal data is dependent on the aim of their processing.
Personal data will be stored until the expiration of claims under the contract or until the expiration of the requirement of data storage resulting from legal regulations, in particular the requirement to store accounting documents pertaining to the contract, as well as the regulations pertaining to automatic exchange of tax information with other states.
The Controller shall stop processing the data used for direct marketing, including profiling and analytics, at an earlier date if you object to the processing of data for such purposes.
As part of the processing, the personal data gathered from you may be provided to other parties, such as:
The data gathered from you is processed under the voluntary principle. However, the refusal to provide such data shall prevent the Hotel from providing you with its services.
In cases and under the principles defined in the data protection regulations you will have the right to access your personal data, their rectification, removal, restriction of their processing, withdrawal of objection to the processing of personal data based on the lawful basis in the form of justified requirements of the Controller, as well as to transfer personal data. You also have the right to file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority indicated in the currently applicable regulations pertaining to personal data processing principles.
The package includes:
• 2 nights with breakfast in the selected room
• 1 x lunch for two people in the Castle Restaurant with drinks (coffee, juices, tea or water)
• 1 x 3-course dinner for two people from a la carte menu with drinks (coffee, juices, tea or water) in the Castle Restaurant
• Common discovering of motorisation centre, 30- minute time travel – a historic car ride (the attraction is available from 1 April to 30 September – the ride depends on the weather conditions)
Treatments in Spa:
• Swing – a ritual for two including shared bath “in the aroma of champagne” or in selected “herbal-floral infusion” and a shared, selected 60-minute body massage (classic, with hot stones or with an aromatic candle)
• Unlimited access to the swimming pool and sauna area
Free car park
Free access to the Internet
In case of booking 5 days (or less) prior to your arrival, please contact the reception earlier, in order to confirm the availability of ART SPA and restaurant.
Informations about reservtion
CHECK IN FROM: 3:00 PM
CHECK OUT ON: 12:00 AM